Thursday, January 10, 2013

chivalry

Chilvary
A couple of days ago I had this thought to echo in my head and it's kinda been a thorn in my paw, the thought is Chilvary really is dead, and the culprit doesn't simply stand on one side of the gender fence. 
We men, and I use Men in a general sense because some of us still practice this lost art, we know that it is a shortage of us that was actually raised to appreciate women, not just for how you look or act, but some of us just appreciate your day to day struggle, and seeing as how we know that you lack a selection of us to pick from we don't have to be the best men we can be we can afford to be the middle of the road guy that just gets by on the most basic of whatever it takes to pull you no respect for your struggle or your beauty as a hole, hence the "ain't ish guy" or the "he can be molded guy" or "he's gonna grow up guy." This is where we men take advantage of the fact that Chilvary is dead. We kill it because you let us.
Ladies here's your side of the gender fence, if the standard for a man is so low how can you expect us to treat the way you feel you should be treated? I'm not speaking to or for all women this is just some of the things I see. Men with belts on and yet the pants still sag, and some women call this Swag. Men that'll call you the "b-word" and it's ok? He sleeps around and he's gotta get it out of his system before he settles down and you wait for him? He's got potential, but he's 35yrs old? He beats women, but he's in Therapy? He takes care of my kids, but not his kids? I know this may be a weak era for my gender, but if the standard for being a MAN is so low then Chilvary will stay dead
Just My Opinion 

No comments:

Post a Comment