Monday, March 5, 2012

LeBron


For the record I know this letter will never reach LeBron, but I feel the need to say this so just let me vent: Here's the issue everyone has with this guy, it's not that he isn't taking these game winning shots, it's that he won't even try anymore. I can remember when dude he was in the playoffs against the Wizards when Gilbert Arenas was there and the whole Bron talking to him on the free throw line telling him if he missed that free throw that he was gonna get the ball and win the game, now LeBron didn't take that shot but he made the right decision with the ball bang game over, next round! You know why people love Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant, D. Wade, hell even Monta Ellis(check the stats on him in the clutch) it's not that they made all the game winning shots, because they missed more than they made, but at least they were never afraid to take the shot. He can't be a true NBA superstar just off his skill set alone anymore, he has to man up and stop being so shook when it comes to those last minutes of the games either shoot or don't shoot, pass or don't pass. Now I'm not bashing the dude I actually want him to get over this fear, anxiety, this problem. I, we need him to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment