Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sebastian

So here's what I've learned since becoming a Parent last November

      A.  Sebastian is more than likely gonna be the "Cool Kid" that gets       
            along with everybody      
            His Mom was the quiet of kid with a sense of humor.  
            His Dad was a class clown with a mean streak.
            I Pray he falls somewhere in the middle.
      B.  He will literally spaz on anyone who FIZUCKS WITH HIS    
            BOTTLE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
      C.  Apples are not his favorite fruit as of today.
      D.  He enjoys his veggies.
      E.  He's a Kanye fan(probably because Ye is a baby too)
      F.  He enjoys a good tickling
      G.  He's not a fan of the Pacifier and I thank my lucky stars daily for 
            it
      H. Long car rides are his best friend
      I. He sleeps as though he has a full time job(but I guess if I got to play at daycare all day I'd be tired         
          too)
      J. He wants to fed himself at all cost because you having the spoon in your hands is stopping the      
         speed at which he can be fed you jack ass
     K. He will not pee on you unless you piss him off(see what I just did there)
     L. As with most people he enjoys a clean diaper and a clean crib.....
 

1 comment: