Sunday, July 29, 2012

29

It's always poignant to have a birthday to fall on a Sunday it kinda forces to you to reflect on what God has done for you. In the past year I was blessed to have a son.
Now I don't know the age I realized I wasn't immortal but it had to be somewhere around 5 or 6, but in this past year I realized I actually was, and it's because of Sebastian. The example I show him, the lessons I teach him, the life lessons, and just the time I spend with him will be what carries on, it will be my immortality. At this time I've come to conclusion that my life is no longer for me or that I am seeing it thru my eyes anymore, I live my youth all over again thru the eyes of my son it's beautiful. So this birthday I have it in honor of my little Superstar Sebastian!!


No comments:

Post a Comment